Grantsburg Telcom Grant PrograM
One of the ways the Company acknowledges its social responsibility is through financial support for Grantsburg area not for profit organization projects that serve the needs of our community. The following are the basic guidelines of our program:
- Priorities include Community Development, Health Care and Human Services, Education, Culture and the Arts.
- The funds must be used in the Grantsburg Telcom service area.
- Funds are for the development or purchase of assets that have a longer-term value.
- Grants are not awarded to churches, religious groups, programs of a political nature or projects that pose a potential conflict of interest with the Company.
Recent Grant Awards to Assist with the Organizations Projects Include:
- 2019 Burnett Co Agricultural Fair Association – Tables, Chairs and Carts
- 2019 Grantsburg Area Historical Society – Remove Lead Paint and Repaint their Building
- 2018 Grantsburg Revitalization Operation – Trails and Kiosks
- 2016 Friends of Crex – New Multi-Purpose Building at Crex Meadows
- 2016 Burnett Medical Center Foundation – Medical Equipment for Burnett Medical Center
- 2015 Grantsburg School District – Athletic Equipment
- 2013 Friends of the Grantsburg Library – New Library Addition
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 715-463-5322